Pharmacy Camp is designed to help high school students entering grades 9-12 discover exciting topics and career paths in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences from the School of Pharmacy faculty at NDMU!
How to Register
Join our Virtual Pharmacy Summer Camp on July 22, 2020 from 10am to 12 noon! No cost associated. Please fill out the form below to join. We hope you enjoy this sneak peak at what we are all about here at NDMU School of Pharmacy!
July 13-17, 2020
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Lunch is provided.
CANCELED: Sign up for our virtual summer camp above!
- Make medications in our lab
- Explore precision medicine & the pharmacist role in research & patient care
- Learn about medication therapy management
- Discover which pharmacy career best fits you in our interactive exercises
- Learn where pharmacists work such as hospitals, clinics, community pharmacies, research facilities and more
- Get a head start with tips for applying to pharmacy school
Matthew Shimoda, Pharm.D.
Assistant Dean for Student Affairs
School of Pharmacy
Notre Dame of Maryland University
4701 North Charles Street, Baltimore, MD 21210-2404