Applicants may wish to enter the University after three years of high school.
Generally, the applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Submission of all admissions materials
- Completion of 13 college preparatory units and three elective units prior to start of college work
- Minimum of 550 on both the critical reading and math sections of the SAT Reasoning Test
- Cumulative average of at least 3.0 in required areas of study, as listed above
- A letter of recommendation from the high school principal
- A personal interview, including a parent, with the vice president for enrollment management
Note: A criminal history does not disqualify an applicant from admission.