For the professional training portion of the degree, first choose (1) initial clinical concentration.
Initial Clinical Concentrations
- Nuclear Medicine Technology
- Diagnostic Medical Sonography
Note: Certified technologists who have completed a clinical training program will be awarded a block of credits toward the degree.
Then, choose either a six-month Advanced Imaging Program or one year of concentrated study in Business.
*Radiography students are required to take the Business concentration.
Advanced Imaging Programs
(prior completion of Radiography required)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Interventional Cardiovascular
Develop the skills to be an effective leader in your health care organization through one of two tracks:
- Organizational Management
- Computer Systems Management