Application's deadline has been extended to March 1, 2021.
- Fall—Applicants receive Operation TEACH information through university service fair recruiting, brochures, the Operation TEACH web page, or the Operation TEACH office.
- January-February—Initial interviews with Operation TEACH administrators via Skype or at Notre Dame of Maryland University
- March 1—Application submission deadline (including online application, essays, test score reports, official transcripts, and recommendation forms and letters)
- March—Candidate interviews with interested Baltimore area principals
- April—Positions offered to candidates and letters of intent to participate in Operation TEACH are signed
- July—New Operation TEACH participants report for orientation and live on campus for the month
- August—New Operation TEACH participants move into communities and prepare for the school year
Apply to Operation TEACH