We are here to support you in your overall health and wellness—mind, body, and spirit—through education, services, and activities so that you can achieve academic and personal success.
Health & Wellness Coaching
Coaching facilitates lasting behavioral change through a co-active process; focusing on the care of the whole person and their personal growth. Health and wellness coaching is a free service for NDMU students and is individualized to suit your needs. Sessions are 30 minutes.
- stress management techniques
- progressive relaxation
- deep breathing
- guided imagery
Important Health Forms & Information
- Release of Information Form (PDF)
- Recommendations for Institutional Prematriculation Immunizations (PDF)
- Immunization Form (PDF)
Meningitis causes an inflammation of the membranes covering the brain and spinal cord. It is very serious and can be deadly. All students who reside in campus housing are required to have the meningitis vaccine.
Read more about meningitis at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Healthcare & Medical Centers
- A Student's Guide to the Affordable Care Act
- Understanding Health Insurance for College Students
- Veterans Health Administration: 10 Things to Know about the Choice Program
- Stress and Anxiety Guide
- U.S. Department of Education-Supporting the Academic Success of Pregnant and Parenting Students
- Bestcolleges.com Student Nutrition Guide
Patient First (Greenspring Station-Falls Road)
Poison Control Hotline
Turnaround, Inc. (formerly Sexual Assault Center)
St. Joseph Urgent Care Center
Student Health 101
Our e-magazine provides interesting topics, trends, and tips regarding health and wellness for Notre Dame students!
American Pharmacist Association-Academy of Student Pharmacists (APhA-ASP) Articles
Answers to questions such as:
- “What’s the difference between a cold and allergy symptoms?”
- “How long does a cold last?”
- “What if my cold seems to be getting worse or I develop other symptoms?”
Prepare for flu season with information about the symptoms and complications of flu, how the flu is spread, and what can be done to prevent spreading or getting flu.