Residence Life hosts a Housing Selection event for current residents which is an opportunity to choose your building and room preference for the next academic year.

University Housing

First Year & New Transfer Students

You will receive information by mail in spring prior to the start of the fall semester. 

Current Commuter Students

If you would like to apply to live on campus, please submit the housing application.​ 

We will do our best to place you in your desired space, however, this is not 100% guaranteed.

Current Resident Students

All currently enrolled full-time students (Women's College, Graduate Students, and School of Pharmacy) are eligible to participate in housing selection.

There is a separate selection process for students who are:

  • Currently withdrawn
  • On a Leave of Absence
  • To be re-admitted for the fall
  • Studying abroad
  • New incoming first-year and transfer students
2021-2022 Housing Selection

Housing Selection for 2021-2022 academic year will take place online. Please review the Housing Selection FAQs for more information. 

Residence Halls Floor Plans 

Doyle Hall Floor Plan (PDF) Meletia Hall Floor Plan (PDF)

Still have questions? Check out the Housing Selection FAQ's.

Living-Learning Communities

Social Justice

UBUNTU LLC Application (PDF)

Emerging Leaders

The Emerging Leaders community offers an opportunity to:

  • Gain a better understanding of local and global issues
  • Actively engage with local non-profit and community partners
  • Develop an understanding of current social justice issues and how to actively be part of the solution
  • Connect what you learn with future career and personal aspirations

Members complete community service hours each semester at NDMU and in the surrounding Baltimore neighborhoods.

The community is housed on the second floor of Meletia Hall in suite-style rooms. Incoming, first-year students are eligible to apply.

For more information, check Emerging Leaders Living-Learning Community

Emerging Leaders Application (PDF)

Housing Accommodations

If you have a current medical accommodation or are seeking a medical accommodation for housing, you must submit the Housing Accommodation Form with appropriate documentation from your doctor to the Office of Accessibility and Health Promotion in Theresa Hall 009.

Housing Accommodation Request Form (PDF)