Run by Centric, we provide printing and copying services including course syllabus, classroom copies, booklets, flyers, programs, posters, etc.
When possible, please provide 3 business days notice for print requests to ensure your order can be completed in time. However, we will also accept requests with a short turn-around time; a rush fee may be applicable.
- We only accept cash or check for non-NDMU related printing jobs. Budget codes are accepted for internal requests.
- We do provide copying services for students, but we are unable to take the Gator Card.
- Print requests submitted after 5:00 p.m. will be made the next day starting at 8:30 a.m.
Gator Print Locations
|Gibbons Hall – Doc Center Basement (3 units)||Theresa Hall – 123|
|Gibbons Hall – Registrar’s office||Meletia Hall – hallway outside 030|
|Gibbons Hall - 4th floor||Theresa Hall - 212|
|Gibbons Hall – Lower Level by elevator||Meletia Hall - 016|
|Knott Science – 106||Knott Science - 119|
|Fourier Hall - 202C||LeCerc – 215|
|Fourier Hall - 009||UAB – Tech Hub, first floor|
|Doyle Hall Lower Level, Outside Gator Alley||Noyes House – 2nd floor hallway|
|Rice Hall – Computer Lab, 106||UAB/Nursing Office - 207B|
Note: All copier have the ability to scan documents!
The following units have color-printing capabilities:
- LeClerc Upstairs Hallway
- Noyes House 2nd Floor Hallway
- Document Center
- Lower Level Gibbons Outside Mailroom
|Letter Size Paper (8½ X 11)|
|Tabloid Size Paper (11 x 17)|
|Poster Printing/Wide Formatting (Mounting not included)|
|12 x 18, 16 x 20, 18 x 24, 24 x 36, 36 x 48||Please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly for poster pricing.|
|If there is another size that is not listed, please contact the Document Center for size availability and special pricing.|