Our professional and creative marketing staff produce over 400 print projects and facilitate thousands of web updates every year.
We collaborate with all Notre Dame offices, departments and community members to determine the most effective way to promote the University, its programs and events to both external and internal audiences.
Our experienced staff can help you create innovative print and digital communications that considers key factors such as:
- Target Audience
- Trends & Technology
All publications produced my the marketing department are consistent with Notre Dame’s quality standards and marketing plans.
- Identity History
- Graphic Identity Standards and Guidelines (PDF)
- Athletics Logos - NDMU Gator (JPG)
Additional Visual Resources
- Marketing/Advertising Planning and Development
- Digital & Print Graphic Design
- Displays or Banners
- Professional Photography (costs may be incurred; contact us for details about your shoot)
- Bulk Email Distribution
- Bulk Mail and Mail Services
- Website Updates and Content Consultation
- Website Content Management System Training
Location: Top floor of LeClerc Hall, Suite 300