English Department Gibbons Hall (GIB) 500B firstname.lastname@example.org 410-532-5535
Programs I teach...
School of Arts, Sciences & Business
- Ph.D., English, University of Maryland
- M.A., English, University of Maryland
- B.A., Summa Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa, English & Fine Arts (Drama), Loyola University Maryland
Areas of Teaching & Research
- Medieval & Renaissance English Literature
- Early English Drama
- Literary Theory
- Textual Studies
- Apocalyptic Literature
Book in Progress
The Tudor Antichrists, 1485-1603
- Bossert, Kathleen. “Chronology.” Companion to Tudor Literature and Culture, 1485-1603. Boston: Blackwell Publishing, 2010.
- Barker, Kathleen, and Karen L. Nelson with Rachel McGann. “A Sweet Nosegay of Publications in English in Early Modern Women’s Studies, 2002-2004: A Bibliography.” Early Modern Women 2 (2007): 165-91.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Medieval and Renaissance Drama Society
- Shakespeare Association of America
- Sixteenth Century Society