Now Accepting Registrations for SY 2019-20
Spaces are open to the public on a first come, first serve basis. Preference is given to Notre Dame employees, students, and alumni.
How to Register
Children must meet the following age requirements to be eligible:
- Preschool Three's Class - 3 years old by September 1
- PreKindergarten - 4 years old by September 1
- Kindergarten - 5 years old by September 1
All children must be fully toilet-trained.
Completed registration and $100 fee may be submitted to:
A Child's Place Preschool
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
Registration & Forms
Registration begins in the fall for the following school year and includes a non-refundable $100 registration fee.
Once your child is accepted into our program, a non-refundable $500 deposit is required which will be applied toward September's tuition.
- Registration Form (PDF)
- Emergency Form (PDF)
- Child Release Authorization and Custody Arrangements (PDF)
- Consent and Contact Form (PDF)
- Health Inventory (PDF)
- Immunization Form (PDF)
- Medication Authorization (PDF)
- HMH Blood Lead Testing Certificate (PDF)
- All About Me (PDF)
- Special Programs Permission (PDF)
- Permission for Participation and Observation (PDF)
- School Roster Permission (DOC)
- MSDE Parent's Guide to Regulated Child Care (PDF)
- Enrollment Agreement (Emailed once child is accepted)
- Photo Permission/Model Release (DOC)
- ACP Policies Acknowledgement (Emailed with the handbook once child is accepted)
2019-20 Tuition & Fees
Early Bird Special: Register before February 28, 2019 for a reduced rate of $1,120/month!
Ask about Hopkins, Loyola, and sibling discounts.
$100 (annual, non-refundable)
$500 due before May 1, 2019 (applied to September's tuition). Full balance is due before August 1, 2019.