Being a graduate of NDMU means more than receiving a diploma; you are also entitled to many great benefits.
You are an important part of the NDMU community, and we want to keep you well informed of recent University news, activities, and events!
The Alumnae and Alumni e-newsletter, Tower Talk, is published every other month. This is one of the best ways to stay up to date with Notre Dame happenings. Have a new email address? Let us know so we can continue to notify you of new issues of Tower Talk. Send your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
News and updates are often provided through social media. Check out the alumnae and alumni space on Facebook.
Rental discounts at Notre Dame
Looking for a place to hold a meeting, party, family reunion, baby shower or even a wedding? Notre Dame has many beautiful locations for your event, and as a Notre Dame graduate you receive a special discount!
There is a $200 discount for rental of the beautifully renovated Marikle Chapel. All other space is rented to alumnae and alumni at a 20% discount, including the historic living room, dining room and parlor in Noyes Alumnae House.
For more information about reserving a space for your next event, contact conference services.
Access to the Rice Hall Computer Lab is available to alumnae and alumni from the date of graduation until six months after the date of graduation. Your user name and password should still be valid.
After the six-month period, graduates can no longer use the computer lab unless they are taking continuing education classes. Alumnae and alumni must present their Notre Dame ID card to the help desk assistant before using a computer.
The staff at the Career Center is ready and eager to help you with career counseling, résumé review or advice on where to begin your job search. Most services are free to alumnae and alumni.
Contact the center at email@example.com or 410-532-5387. The center is open Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., one evening per week.
Become a 'Friend' of the Loyola-Notre Dame Library
In addition to gaining access to the library and obtaining borrowing privileges, membership also includes exclusive invitations to library events and exhibits.
Meyer and Associates Insurance
The Office of Alumnae and Alumni Relations offers an Insurance Program as a service to our graduates. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumnae and alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, children, parents, and siblings:
- Life Insurance Long-term protection with great rates and fantastic features. Coverage is available to $50 million.
- Long Term Care Insurance Intended to protect assets from serious erosion, while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting.
- Travel Insurance Travel medical or trip protection insurance options are available for individuals or groups traveling domestically or abroad.
- Special Event Liability coverage up to $2 million is available for events lasting from a few hours to as much as 10 days.
- Pet Insurance Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans are available.
- Advisory Services A licensed insurance professional is available, at no charge, to answer questions and provide customized guidance.
- Small Business Insurance All-in-one solutions that include a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration.
Learn more or contact the program administrator at 800-635-7801.
Entertainment & Accommodations
Save up to 60% on entertainment, travel, and shopping through Working Advantage. Alumnae and alumni can receive discounts for theater tickets, theme parks, hotels, sporting events, and more.
To start saving, create your free account today:
- Go to workingadvantage.com.
- Click on "Register" in the orange box at the top of the page.
- Select "Employees Click Here."
- Enter Member ID No. (320455735) and create your account with your email address and a password.
- Start shopping.
Find out more about rental car discounts.
|Auto Europe||800-650-6222||ID# 99007135|
Request a copy of your transcript through the Registrar.