Preceptor Application and Requirements
Do you strive to become our next Preceptor of the Year?
The preceptor application is now available online through E-Value, our database system that organizes information for the Experiential Education Program.
Since we have transitioned to an online application process, please send the following information to Shawna Kessler at email@example.com:
- Email Address
- Site Information
- Store Number
- Phone Number
Once we receive your application, our office will contact you to discuss the program in greater detail. Use the site forms below to provide more information about your site.
After careful review, we will contact those preceptors whose qualifications and site responsibilities are most suitable with our program. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at 410-532-5204.
IPPE Practice Site Data Collection Forms
APPE Practice Site Data Collection Forms
- Advanced Community Practice Site Data Collection Form (PDF)
- Advanced Health System Practice Site Data Collection Form (PDF)
- Ambulatory Care Practice Site Data Collection Form (PDF)
- Acute Care General Medicine Practice Site Data Collection Form (PDF)
- Elective Practice Site Data Collection Form (PDF)
Preceptor Development and Resources
- Preceptor Training and Resource Network
- The Collaborative Education Institute
- NDMU School of Pharmacy Curriculum
- Loyola/Notre Dame Library (LNDL)
- Campus Map and Directions (PDF)
For more information, please contact the Office of Experiential Education.