Notre Dame of Maryland University offers more programs in teacher-shortage fields (STEM, TESOL, Gifted and Talented, Special Education) than any other Maryland university.
- Internship and resident teacher opportunities are available for qualified candidates.
- Accelerated programs alternate coursework with classroom experience.
- Small class sizes provide opportunities for mentoring and individual support.
- Notre Dame's proud SSND tradition promotes and supports a culture of service.
Choose the option that best describes you:
I want to earn a bachelor's degree and become a teacher.
I have a non-teaching bachelor's degree and I want to teach.
I am a certified teacher and I want to earn a master's degree or additional certifications.
Advanced Certification Programs
- MA in Leadership in Teaching
- MA in Administration & Supervision for Changing Populations
- MA in Gifted and Talented Education
- MA in Leadership in Special Education - Exceptionalities
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Education
I have a master's degree and I want to earn a Ph.D.
We partner with area colleges and school districts to offer undergraduate and graduate cohorts for many of our bachelor's, master's, post-master's certifications, and Ph.D. programs.
For added convenience and flexibility, many of our undergraduate and graduate education programs are offered at satellite locations throughout Maryland.