Start a Student-Led Organization
If you would like to start a new organization that would enhance the student experience and campus vibrancy you can follow the instructions below. All new clubs for the Fall semester should be submitted by Friday September 17, 2021 5pm. All new clubs for the Spring semester should be submitted by Friday January 14, 2022 5pm. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Before you put any plans in place check above to make sure a similar student organization does not already exist.
To start a new club you will need:
- At least 5 club members that are current NDMU students
- President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Public Relations
- A mission statement & goals based on your club's interest
- Mission Statement Example: The Student-Parent Group is a community of students who are also parents. Their aim is to build and sustain a community of students, faculty, staff, and administrators who support and advocate for student-parents in their endeavors to meet the challenges of successfully completing their studies, caring for their families, and maintaining their own physical and mental health
- A full time-faculty, staff or administrator who will be your advisor
When you have the above information completed, you can fill out this form. The Office of Student Engagement and Community Programs will review applications and confirm with the students if the club is approved or denied.