October 14, 2020
- Testing & Contract Tracing Page – Post-Arrival Testing FAQ Document Posted
September 30, 2020
- Testing & Contract Tracing Page – New COVID-19 Dashboard (Updated weekly)
- Testing & Contract Tracing Page – Updated COVID-19 Response Procedures Flowchart
August 26, 2020
- New Post-Arrival Testing Requirements
- Updated Testing & Contract Tracing page introduction.
- Updated Housing – Common Spaces
August 14, 2020
- FAQ pages with more details about the transition to remote learning this fall added for students, faculty, and staff.
August 7, 2020
August 4, 2020
- See updated information on submitting COVID-19 negative viral test. Clarifying tests for students must be submitted prior to return to campus.
July 30, 2020
- Information about Daily Self-Monitoring & Symptom Check has been updated and new information about Self-Screening Verification Procedures has been posted under General Health & Safety.
July 28, 2020
- See updated information in the Campus Visitor Guide regarding the University Travel Policy as well as newly added information about International & Out-of-State Travel and Required Quarantine.
- See Housing Updates regarding the Residential Quarantine & Isolation Policy as well as new information on how to assemble A Go-Kit.
June 16, 2020
- All Women’s College fall courses will be hybrid to allow faculty flexibility in combining in-classroom lectures with online instruction. This helps us maintain social distancing requirements on campus while still insuring effective student learning experiences.
- In-person classes will begin August 24, 2020 and continue until November 24, 2020. After Thanksgiving classes will be completed virtually and will end December 3, 2020. Exams are scheduled for December 4-10. By completing in-class instruction before Thanksgiving, and completing course work and exams virtually, we reduce the likelihood of students returning to campus after exposure to COVID-19 while off campus. Class schedules will reflect new dates in WebAdvisor by July 15.
- Adult Undergraduate, ABSN, and School of Pharmacy schedules remain as usual with no changes planned at this time. Please see the Academic Calendar.
July 15, 2020
Read the July 15 announcement regarding teaching modalities, testing, and work-study.
- All Women’s College face-to-face classes will also be streamed in real time via Zoom. Students with underlying health conditions will be able to participate in class remotely.
- In order to identify any asymptomatic, currently infected students before they arrive on campus, all students will be required to complete pre-arrival testing.
- Work study awards may be used as follows: 50% in the fall semester and 50% in the spring semester. Remote work opportunities may be available on a case by case basis.
May 15, 2020