Acceptable Methods of Payment
- Online: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express or electronic check.*
*Note: Credit and debit card payments will include a 2.85% processing fee.
The tuition payment plan enables students to register and make monthly payments during the year against their outstanding balance.
- Debit or Card (VISA, Discover, MasterCard, American Express)
- Direct Debit from Checking or Savings
Note: There is a convenience fee of 2.85% for all credit card payments.
How to Sign Up
Enrolling online is simple, secure and easy. The payment plan enrollment dates are as follows:
- Fall Balance Plan - Open June 1 and close August 31 (5 monthly payments, the months will adjust based on enrollment date - last payment due by Nov. 5th)
Plan enrollment fees - based on down payment amounts
Payment Plans are not offered for Winter or Summer terms
Tuition payment plan information is also available in the business office and registrar's office.
Pay Your Bill Online
- Go to portal.ndm.edu and select WebAdvisor.
- Log in to your account.
- Choose from the following options in WebAdvisor:
- Pay on My Account (Make payments by term)
- Account Summary by Term (View account balance by term)
- Account Statement (View account for past 365 days)
When you review your account, you will see your true account balance. Online payments post immediately and registration changes are reflected immediately as well.
Returned Checks & Overdue Payments
Please note: There is a penalty for returned checks and for overdue payments. The University reserves the right to drop from classes, without prior notice, students who do not pay their billed tuition by the due date.
Nonpayment is not a valid means of withdrawing from classes.
- If the College exercises its right to drop a student for nonpayment, the student must re-register for the courses.
- Payment of the outstanding tuition does not constitute re-registration and does not ensure the student a seat in any class. The student may re-register for a class, on a first-come, first-served basis until the first day of class. Space in class will not be reserved. Only those courses still open will be available to students who are re-registering.
- In order to re-register, the student must submit a new registration form, payment of the $130 registration/technology fee (for part-time students in the Women’s College and CAUS), and full tuition payment.