Pharmacy Camp is designed to help high school students entering grades 9-12 discover exciting topics and career paths in pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences from the School of Pharmacy faculty at NDMU!
Registration is now closed.
June 25-29, 2018
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Lunch is included.
- Make medications in our lab
- Explore precision medicine & the pharmacist role in research & patient care
- Learn about medication therapy management
- Discover which pharmacy career best fits you in our interactive exercises
- Learn where pharmacists work such as hospitals, clinics, community pharmacies, research facilities and more
- Get a head start with tips for applying to pharmacy school
$350 per student for the week
Notre Dame of Maryland University
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210-2404