What to Expect Studying at Notre Dame of Maryland University
Small classes, lectures and seminars provide a climate for individualized learning while consulting assignments, internships, simulations, and the case method offer opportunities to experience actual business situations.
At the completion of the five-year program, you will be able to:
- Integrate quantitative and qualitative skills to solve problems and support decision making.
- Demonstrate effective leadership skills in a team environment.
- Communicate effectively in all business environments with different types of media.
- Use technology to enhance business productivity and the quality of decision making.
- Create holistic, systems-thinking approaches to decision-making grounded in leadership and business principles.
- Express critical thinking through strategic, ethical, socially responsible, well-reasoned action and communication.
- Demonstrate objectivity in gathering and analyzing information in management and leadership decision making processes.
- Examine organizational problems, develop sound solutions, and evaluate consequences of actions.
- Integrate scholarship into personal and professional leadership capacities that transform individual lives, organizations and society.