Personal Leadership Development
Each Women’s College student crafts a personal mission statement reflecting her work-life ambitions, while subsequently developing the ethical, spiritual and physical attributes she needs to fulfill them.
You Will Learn How To
- Articulate a personal mission that drives choices and priorities in the context of life.
- Explain different ethical perspectives and concepts.
- Interpret spirituality and faith and their significance within the human community.
- Integrate principles and strategies of health and fitness into practices promoting holistic wellness.
- Explain concepts related to personal financial literacy, including constructive habits of saving, budgeting, and borrowing.
- Demonstrate resilience when facing challenges and difficult outcomes.