Fall Open House: In-Person
Notre Dame of Maryland University's Undergraduate Women's College is offering an In-Person Fall Open House for you and one guest! You will come to our beautiful campus and meet different faculty and staff who will help guide you through the college application process and how NDMU can help you become the best you.
During Fall Open House you will:
- Meet NDMU's President, Dr. Marylou Yam
- Learn more about the admissions process and financial aid
- Chat with the Dean of the School of Nursing, School of Education, and School of Arts, Sciences, and Business
- Meet representatives from Student Life, Athletics, and more
- Walk and learn about our beautiful campus, led by an Admissions Counselor
The In-Person Fall Open House will take place on Saturday, November 7 and we are offering a morning session from 10am-12pm and an afternoon session from 1pm-3pm. This event is only open for a limited number of students, each only able to bring one guest. Students are limited to registering for only one session.
Due to COVID-19, we will not be showing the inside of a residence hall or a dining hall.
Virtual Fall Open House Opportunity!
We are also offering a Virtual Fall Open House option. We want to be flexible to your needs and comfort levels during this time. The Virtual Fall Open House will be held on Wednesday, November 11 beginning at 3pm. See below to be redirected to that signup form.
Virtual Fall Open House