Associate Dean for Southern Maryland Higher Education Center
Programs I teach...
School of Education
- Ed.D. Educational Leadership, Nova Southeastern University, Florida. Dissertation: A Comprehensive Staff Development Plan to Enhance Teacher Induction
- M.S., Administration and Supervision, Bowie University, Maryland
- B.S., Elementary and Early Childhood Education, Towson University, Maryland
Dr. Victoria Karol started teaching courses for Notre Dame of Maryland University on January 4, 2000. She has taught courses, in southern Maryland, in the following areas: reading, library media, administration, supervision, and technology.
Dr. Karol recently retired, after 40 years of service, from Calvert County Public Schools. Listed below is a sample of the positions she held while employed with Calvert County Public Schools.
- Director of Human Resources
- Director of Strategic Partnerships and Community Engagement
- Assistant Director of Human Resources
- Assistant Director of System Performance
- Assistant Director of Staff Development
Honors and Awards
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate at Bowie State University, 1992
- Nominated for the Maryland Academy of Development, 1989
- Member of Who’s Who Among Students in American Universities and Colleges, 1978-Present
- Dean’s List and Magna Cum Laude Graduate at Towson State University, 1978
- Member of International Who’s Who of Professional Management, 1997-Present
- Member of Who’s Who Among American Women, 1993-Present
- Member of Who’s Who Among American Educators, 1993-Present