School of Pharmacy
To schedule an appointment or request general information, please contact:
Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Ph.D. Pharmaceutical Sciences - University of Maryland, School of Pharmacy, Baltimore, Maryland, 2008
- B.A Chemistry - University of Maryland, Baltimore County, Baltimore, Maryland, 2003
- Elucidation of signaling pathways mediating the effects of psychostimulant agents
- Dopamine receptor-linked signaling
- Brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF)/TrkB receptor signaling
- Assessment of reward behavior and behavioral sensitization
- Williams S.N. and Undieh A.S. Dopamine D1-like receptor activation induces brain-derived neurotrophic factor protein expression. Neuroreport, 2009, 20 (6): 606-610.
- Williams S.N. and Undieh A.S. Brain-derived neurotrophic factor signaling modulates cocaine induction of reward-associated ultrasonic vocalization in rats. Journal of Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics, 2009, 332 (2): 463-8.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Society for Neuroscience
- American Society for Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy