The University has reserved room blocks for Reunion attendees for Friday, October 5 and Saturday, October 6 at the following area hotels. All hotels have limited rooms available for Thursday, October 4 and Sunday, October 7 as well.
When reserving a room, please ask for the Notre Dame of Maryland University Reunion Weekend rate. These rates are only guaranteed through the date listed. After that date, the hotel can no longer guarantee the group rate so make your reservations early!
Unfortunately, campus dorm rooms are not available.
RADISSON HOTEL AT CROSS KEYS
$179 per night
Book by September 4, 2018
RED LION HOTEL NORTH BALTIMORE
(Formerly Radisson Hotel North Baltimore)
$99 per night
Ask for the Notre Dame of Maryland University group rate.
Booking online? Enter group code: coll1004
Book by September 3, 2018
Keep in mind that rooms will fill VERY quickly at these hotels:
INN AT THE COLONADE
Please note that there is a $20/night charge per car for parking in the hotel garage. Rooms are expected to fill by early August as October 5-7 is the JHU Family Weekend.
- Go to www.radisson.com/baltimoremd
- Select the dates you are checking in and checking out and select 'Search'
- Under the modify search box click on 'more search options'
- Please enter in the Promotional Code box – NDMR18
- Click 'Search Again
- Only our hotel will appear with your groups booking information
- Select 'Book Now'
A Room Options screen will appear.
- Please select the bed type that you are requesting which is located at the bottom of the page
- Click 'Continue'
- You are then prompted to your reservation profile page where you can input your contact and payment information.
Getting to Campus
Travel to campus is fairly easy from major airports and train stations. Taxis are readily available at all airports and train stations. Ride apps like Lyft or Uber will also take you from your arrival destination to the University. Unfortunately, there are no NDMU shuttles available for pick up or return.
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is located south of the city and the closest airport. By car, BWI is approximately 30 minutes to the University.
All passenger trains arrive at Pennsylvania Station in downtown Baltimore. By car, Penn Station is approximately 10 minutes from the University.
From the north:
- Take the Baltimore Beltway (I-695) to North Charles Street (exit 25).
- Drive 4.6 miles south on Charles Street to the University entrance on the left, immediately past Homeland Avenue but before Cold Spring Lane.