Go online to www.ndm.edu and under “Resources For” select Current Student, then select Portal/Gator Hub and select Student > Student Employment Application.
- Student eligibility for utilization will be limited to Federal Work Study eligible students only.
- Review the list of available positions and click on the job for which you would like to apply. This will take you to a more detailed listing of the job and you can start your application. You will need to include a resume.
- You will be asked to confirm whether you have been awarded Federal Work Study – if you are unsure, please contact Financial Aid at email@example.com
- Once you apply, the hiring manager will review your application and if interested, contact individuals for interviews.
- If you are selected by the hiring manager, you will receive an email from Paycom confirming your position, hourly rate and starting date along with instructions for you to complete new hire paperwork online.
- On your first day of employment, you will need to come to the Office of Human Resources to present your ID’s to complete your Form I-9.