Summer courses are now open for registration!
Summer Sessions and Winterim are great opportunities to fulfill general education requirements and get ahead in your major. Many students who take advantage of these additional terms have even completed enough credits to graduate early!
- Summer Full Term: Jun 3 – Aug 10
- Summer A: Jun 3 – Jul 6
- Summer B: Jul 8 – Aug 10
- Summer C: Jun 17 – Jul 6
- Summer D: Jul 8 – Jul 20
- Summer E: Jul 15 – Aug 10
A portion of your annual financial aid may be available for summer if you are enrolled at least half-time throughout the entire summer semester. (In some cases, Federal Pell Grant may be awarded if enrollment is less than half-time.)
- Access to fitness center and library
- Campus housing available
- On-campus employment
- Close to area internships
- Opportunity to connect with international students on campus for the summer
- Summer trips and activities
How to Register
- Search for Course Sessions
- Select "Students" tab
- Click "Search for Sections" under the Registration section
- Register for your selected course(s).