How to Apply

If you are interested in applying for a position, read more about the Federal Work Study process to fill out an application.

Contact Us

For questions related to student employment payroll matters, please contact Kathy Litz in Human Resources.

For specific questions about Federal Work Study awarding and eligibility, please contact the Federal Work Study Coordinator, Bereni Oriaku.

All FWS jobs are posted on Handshake, NDMU’s student job board, and maintained by each respective department.

Browse Jobs