Now Accepting Applications
Applications are accepted year-round on a first come, first-served basis. Spaces are open to the public with preference given to Notre Dame employees and students.
How to Apply
Children must be 3 years old by September 1 to enter our nursery school/preschool program and 5 years old by September 1 to enroll in our kindergarten program.
Completed applications can be submitted to:
A Child's Place Preschool
4701 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21210
Applications & Forms
Registration begins in January and includes a non-refundable $100 registration fee.
Once your child is accepted into our program, a non-refundable $500 deposit is required which will be applied toward September's tuition.
Note: If you wish to apply for a future year (i.e. after the upcoming enrollment cycle), please include a $40 fee with your application to reserve a spot.
- Registration Form (DOC)
- Emergency Form (PDF)
- Child Release Authorization and Custody Arrangements (PDF)
- Consent and Contact Form (PDF)
- Health Inventory (PDF)
- Immunization Form (PDF)
- Medication Authorization (PDF)
- HMH Blood Lead Testing Certificate (PDF)
- All About Me (PDF)
- Special Programs Permission (PDF)
- Permission for Participation and Observation (PDF)
- School Roster Permission (DOC)
- MSDE Parent's Guide to Regulated Child Care (PDF)
- Enrollment Agreement (Emailed once child is accepted)
- Photo Permission/Model Release (DOC)
- ACP Policies Acknowledgement (Emailed with the handbook once child is accepted)
2018-19 Tuition & Fees
Early Bird Special: Register before March 31, 2018 for a reduced rate of $1,100/month!
$100 (annual, non-refundable)