Our Notre Dame of Maryland University community has a rich, storied history. From the early days of the original six graduates to current times where we welcomed the largest classes in the university’s history, NDMU has continued to educate leaders to transform the world.
You are the Notre Dame legacy. Every time you share your Notre Dame story with a classmate, a family member or friend, or perspective student, you support the mission of the School Sisters of Notre Dame and show your NDM pride. Thank you.
Join us to celebrate the 125th anniversary over 18 months, beginning in September 2019 and concluding in December 2020.
There are a number of ways that you can participate. Here’s a snapshot:
- Attend a 125th event.
- Host your own 125th anniversary party in your neighborhood.
- Share your story with a prospective student.
- Call an NDM friend and attend an event together.
- Reach out to the Career Center with offers of internships or open jobs in your office.
- Follow the social media pages and share your NDM story.
- Use tags #NDMU125, #NDMUproud in your posts.