Risk Management (Graduate Certificate)
- School of Arts, Sciences & Business
- Business Department
This Online Graduate Certificate in Risk Management empowers leaders to become risk managers who can identify, assess, and evaluate risks and then formulate options for strategically avoiding or prudently taking risks to achieve the objectives of an organization. The program consists of six well-designed online courses offered in one academic year.
What Makes Our Program Unique
Many of our students are working professionals looking to acquire new skills to meet their employers' growing need for risk management.
You can elect to prepare a portfolio of risk products and to design course exercises to meet the needs of your current organization.
At the completion of the certificate program, you will be able to:
- Provide thoughtful, evidence-based approaches to reduce vulnerability;
- Minimize risk to achieve organizational goals;
- Acquire the knowledge and skills most in demand for careers in this growing field; and
- Serve as a risk manager, risk assessor or risk communicator.
Note: This is not a risk management certification program.