Notre Dame of Maryland University's serene 58-acre campus is the perfect location for conferences, meetings or weddings.
Make Your Event Memorable
From an intimate gathering to a conference of 100+ attendees, we offer a wide variety of options to accommodate events of all sizes.
Features of Our Campus
- Finely landscaped grounds with walking paths and mature trees
- State-of-the-art training rooms
- Wide range of classrooms from Knott Auditorium with stadium setting (~240 capacity) to our brand new Global Digital Classroom with multiple monitors
- Newly-renovated Marikle Chapel of the Annunciation
- Exceptional in-house catering provided by SAGE Dining Services
Types of Events
We have the facilities to meet your needs. Our historical spaces with intricate architectural details provide the perfect backdrop for an elegant affair while our training rooms and meeting spaces come equipped with every modern technical convenience.
- Monthly Meetings
- Wedding Ceremonies & Receptions
- Summer Camps
- Memorial Services
- Graduation, Birthday & Retirement Parties
- and more!